CEO Motorsport Network
- 5 Years as MD/VP of NASCAR Digital Media
- 7 Years as VP of New Media & Distribution for Raycom Sports / Raycom Media
- 20 years overall experience in Sports & Entertainment Media
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
Group CFO Motorsport Network
- Jan Reese is an international experienced CFO who hold many leadership positions in global corporations within and outside the automotive industry.
Motor1.com Avrupa Operasyonları Direktörü
- Over 20 years working with some the UKs largest publishers including BBC, Bauer, and Dennis Publishing
- Launch Managing Director of Octane - one of the worlds most respected classic car brands
- Publishing Director at Dennis Publishing - leading the transition of evo from print to a multi platform and international brand
- Jazz saxophone player!
Motor1.com Fransa Direktörü
- F1 broadcaster on the 2009 F1 championship for RMC Radio/BFM TV
- Rich international experience on lead motorsport and automotive TV, radio, print and online media
- PR and account management for AOL, Pirelli F1, Red Bull Media House, World Superbike Championship
Avrupa Operasyonları Başkanı
- Ten-year veteran of the automotive journalism industry
- Former Senior Editor at Autoblog.com, Editor-In-Chief at Winding Road digital magazine
- Ardent supporter of the weird, unloved, and under-appreciated corners of the car world. Tall guy that loves tiny cars